Tuesday, January 13, 2009

REFRESH....



It's time to REFRESH.
Isaiah 46:9-10 says,"Remember the former things of old, for I am God, and there is no other; I am God and there is none like Me, declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things that are not yet done."




It is time for me to hit the "refresh" key in my heart! I have let myself become "stale" I believe because of the weather or whatever. I am asking for prayer to help me be refreshed and any others that need that "refresh key". I want to be "fresh" every morning, to give God my all, I can't do that if I am stale. I need to "check my attitude" daily, to feed the Holy Spirit for He will come through and not my staleness. People need us (Christians) - to lighten their day, not darken it.




So I shall pray too right now:




Dear Heavenly Father,


Let my former things of old leave me right now. Help me LORD, to start fresh today and make it a day for YOU. Help me LORD, to give you the GLORY every chance I get. Oh LORD, please forgive me for "my staleness". Help me to remember that song "Shine Jesus Shine" and repeat those words over and over in my mind. Redirect my thoughts to YOU! In Jesus' Name, Amen!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Thank you for this, refresh, is something we choose today, so today I am choosing -- LIFE! Refreshed life in Jesus!

    ReplyDelete