"Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete..." James 1:2-4 (NLT)
I am so thankful for getting home last night, I really haven't had that much experience "driving in the snow" - especially at night! I kept going very slow and talking to Our Father and He heard me and delivered me home. This morning also He got me safely to work! I do believe my faith was tested! After leaving the Bible Study on Moses, I learned very much so that God loves us and will bless us, He certainly did me!
I also want to mention to all of us to be praying for other travelers and of course the ones who plow our roads, the policeman out there helping with accidents, the news people getting the "latest and greatest updates", the medical field getting to their jobs, and so many more that I am sure you can think of and pray for!
LESSON LEARNED - PRAY AS YOU DRIVE AND DRIVE SLOW IN THE SNOW!
AMEN! Guess we'll try for Friday to walk. Sounds wicked for tonight. love you, janet
ReplyDeleteThanks for thinking of those that have to be out in this weather. Snow is bad enough, but the dangerous temps make it far worse. Glad you were able to get around safely. Love you and I'm so glad you are blogging!
ReplyDeleteAnita, Thank you for all your wonderful verses you share on here...After having my blog on private and then taking it off I realized with the blogs being open we can reach unbelievers this way to...just by showing them we are normal and go through everyday things to but we have that peace with the Lord.. Thanks for joining the blog world... Hugs, Lisa
ReplyDelete