Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What a difference a relaxing night makes...


Oh how refreshing it was to sit back and relax. Jerry and I watched the "Dancing" contest where around the world competed. It was good! Also George did some "tricks" that was so funny in between his sleeping (this is one of his pictures that he doesn't look like a "black blob". I also was able to read some "good true stories" of Christian faith during the commercials (which there were many).


I realize what my true trouble was yesterday - I was too busy to stop and just pray and read His Word. That makes a big difference in my life! So, today - I am asking our Sweet Father to make sure that the Holy Spirit "makes me stop" and rest in HIM!

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 46:10 Be STILL and KNOW I am God! we all need this reminder 100 times a day!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete