
I was sitting here feeling a little "sleepy" and I would love to take a nap - In Jesus' arms! So, I closed my eyes and pictured just that - and then when I opened them I felt so refreshed! How sweet it is to be able to do that - just another gift from OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
Also I want to add that even though we "work hard" - there is always time for a "Jesus Nap"!
Oh Anita, I love this picture of Jesus. It reminds me of when things get tough and we ask the Lord to carry us through it all...Also it reminds me of the footprint poem..I love your blog...Lisa
ReplyDeleteAnita,
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blog land! I'm so glad you have joined the fun. I love the reason you chose you name. Do you know there is an old chorus to that verse? I have always loved. Can't wait to hear more from you. janet