
I know you can't wait to read these ha ha.
- I am still growing daily in my walk with Christ. There is so much to learn.
- I am still in love with my husband.
- I am enJOYING having my son live with us for now.
- I do try to eat healthy every day, but dark chocolate is a delightful treat.
- I like learning new things every day, and I find I learn the most from others.
- I desire to "grow old" gracefully, staying young at heart.
- I need the Holy Spirit, I need Jesus, and of course I NEED GOD - and I am thankful that I am blessed!
- I am always up early, I know my daily devotions await and what a great way to start the day!
- I am praying daily that I am a good steward of time and money.
- I love cats - oh wait you all know that. :)
- I wouldn't trade my "age" for "youth" but I would love to have less wrinkles.
- I am so excited when others are, you know excitement is contagious.
- I have to be careful being around people who constantly "whine" because I will catch myself doing the same - that too is contagious.
- I would love to go on vacation, but then I don't like being away from home that much.
- I have seen a lot in my 53 years, some of it I wish I didn't, but all in all I am thankful I did.
- I miss my Mother, I used to call her every week. Now I call my Mother-in-Law and things are so much better between us - not the same as my Mother though.
- I let pride get in my way, way too much.
- I like a clean house, but find it cluttery way too much.
- I do know it is better to give than receive - the smile on the other's face is PRICELESS!
- I love being with other Christians, for I can really talk about God.
- I constantly "fight with my weight", that is why I walk every chance I get.
- I am aware that we all have "different seasons" in our walk with Christ.
- I love the "quiet times" with my husband.
- I love to read and take notes of the books - I go back through them from time to time.
- I love my blogger friends - oh wait you probably know that too. :)
I'm glad you did the list! I actually think these are interesting and its fun to get to know each other in "random" ways! ha. Love you!
ReplyDelete