You see how Jerry is stretching and reaching - good for you! And now we have "stereo sound". The cats sure know how to relax don't they! We can learn from them!
Work it, Jerry! :) Alan hooked up surround sound in our basement a long time ago. If we want it in the living room we just play it through our stereo. I'm working on reading "the" book. I actually smiled once or twice. janet
Jerry is really getting into the big screen thing! ha. Your kitties are so sweet. ; )
ReplyDeleteWork it, Jerry! :) Alan hooked up surround sound in our basement a long time ago. If we want it in the living room we just play it through our stereo. I'm working on reading "the" book. I actually smiled once or twice. janet
ReplyDeleteI am sure glad that with all of Jerry's exercising he didn't disturb the cats haha
ReplyDelete