
Don't let the "big dog" scare you, remember God has "satan" on a tight leash and he cannot hurt us. Yes, he sure tries to scare us and yes, he does, but really -- REMEMBER satan has LOST! We have VICTORY!!!
That is a cute picture though - I do love German Shepherds - so I am really not comparing them to the "evil" one, just making a point about the leash! ha ha.
STAND FAST! YOU HAVE YOUR ARMOR ON!
AMEN to the victory of the Lord!!!! I'm glad you stated Germy's are NOT evil!! :) I got one...well half germy/husky mix....
ReplyDeleteI also believe with the What If's is God preparing me for the future to...In Proverbs 31 the women prepares things ahead of time....Sometimes what if's are okay....but that is when I use the wisdom God gives me....By the way the kids (Tim and Jessie) did alot of work today on the wedding plans....Praise God!!!! Lisa
That picture freaks me out!
ReplyDelete