Two of my FAVORITE girls - Katalina and Jackie - they are so beautiful!
Marie - one of our oldest members who will be 90 March 2nd!
A true picture of a godly family - Bryan, September, and Amelia.
Meshia, daugther of Keith and Emily and one of my best friends Jill.
Keith and Jamie - a picture of father and son! How they love each other.
Jennifer and Marisbelle - what a lovely Mother and Daughter!
Dave and his precious daughter Bridgett - he is a fantastic dad who loves his daughter so much!
Janice and Willie two of my "favorite" Sisters-in-Christ.There are more pictures to take - I finally remembered to take my camera to church. I am so "proud" of my church family and all of them have a special spot in my heart. I can't tell you how much I look forward to seeing them every chance I get! I thank God every day for them!

They're very fun, but we're not really supposed to post pictures of Chloe online until after the adoption. :( And this is not a ploy to get you to remove the picture just because I'm wearing my glasses and I think I look hideous. :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't know...it is removed! I think you look great in your glasses...I am truly sorry about that!
ReplyDeleteWe thank God for you too, Anita!
ReplyDeleteno pics of me! oh wait, i wasnt there sunday! i'll have to come this sunday to get my picture tooken-my dad used to say that:)
ReplyDeletesee you soon!
I think Marie was trying to get in all the pictures! LOL
ReplyDelete