I just liked this cat's expression! I do feel like though that my "voice is not heard" - yet is it suppose to be? I am to humble myself and watch my pride - so maybe if I see this I can have it used "backwards" reverse psychology - you know what I mean. Really, I know some of the guys here I have told them something and they look at me like I am from outer space. I am an align - so I guess that is a good thing. I just "pray" that some of them and other people take me a little bit more seriously. God is working in me about this - how to approach people in a better way.Today, I have a "new boss" for 2 weeks - he is nice. My boss is in Mexico enjoying himself I am sure. It being President's Day, it wasn't a normal day anyway. "Us Laborers" and Irownworkers were the only ones that worked today here. All in all not a bad day! Especially for Monday.
I sure enjoyed the wedding Saturday and was so glad to be able to go to the reception too. So much work was done for one day - but so worth it - I am sure it will be a day Heidi and Jeff will NEVER forget or Mom and Dad Gray!
Well, my dear ones, I pray that your Monday went well!
Anita, I hadn't seen you in awhile, and I can see that God is doing a good work in you. He is growing you into such a godly woman and you're a blessing to me. Love you. ; )
ReplyDelete