Thursday, February 12, 2009

Take the time...



Okay my dear Sisters, we all need to STOP and take a moment to "drink our beverage" and open our Bibles and reflect on HIM. He wants to draw us near, to listen to HIS soft voice calling us to spend some TIME with HIM. Okay, you say you have been - that is GREAT! Ahhh but for those who haven't been, ask yourself "Why haven't I?" I KNOW IT IS BUSINESS! I have been there myself this month! I don't like it! I never want to be too busy to spend time with my FATHER! I am writing this as a sweet reminder to myself and anyone of you out there that may need it.
"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." -- 1 Corinthians 10:31
Am I? Am I truly doing all for the glory of God? Are you?

3 comments:

  1. Oh Anita so true...Thank you for reminding me...I know when I start my day with devotions things seem to be so much easier...if only we would remember that each day...Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Anita for your words of wisdome. janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! I typed wisdome. Im' now invisioning you with a dome over your head. janet

    ReplyDelete